Monday, December 15, 2008

Some Fun Finds

A little note about Calendars. If you want one by Christmas, you need to order soon, as it takes about a week for them to arrive. Information on ordering is on my side bar to the right.

Now back to Junk!!!!
Last week I drove to Val's house to pick up my new bottle dryer (I will show your later this week), and was able to do a little shopping in a nearby town where I found these treasures.

An old chippy door, a great old red pulley, and a horse muzzle
And I found this great garden piece, that I'm using in my bathroom.


I picked up these white rings at a different spot, and have an idea for them.

And look at this architectural piece. It's not old, but I think it's great.

And today I picked up these dish towels at Pier 1

I liked the letter graphics, but couldn't see all the towels. When I got them home, and opened up the package, I was so happy to see the one that says Margaux. You see, that is one of the spellings of my name Margo. It's a more sophisticated spelling, but so fun to see on this little towel.
Later this week, I'll show you what I'm doing with my bottle dryer rack, at least for now.
Margo

6 comments:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

The garden item looks great in your bathroom! And I love the Margaux towel! Can't wait to see the bottle dryer!

Amy

Anonymous said...

I second what Amy said, the garden piece is darling in your bathroom. Hmmm, what are you going to do with the white rings?? I can't wait to see!
Krista

Unknown said...

I'm not anonymous I'm snowman hill! OOPS!

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

Love the urn in your bathroom....and especially love the old red well pulley. I've got a thing for those.

LaurieAnna
P.S. I need your email addy.....

Mindy said...

Lots of great stuff! And I know that you will come up with all kinds of fun things to do with them. Can't wait to see! ~Mindy

Cynthia Holt Ziemian said...

Oh, that MARGEAUX is sooooo cool! Great find!
cynthia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin