Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things are humming down at the Gresham Barn


The girls at the Gresham Barn have been working hard all week, to get ready for the sale that starts this Thursday evening.


Dealers are bringing in their unique Christmas finds

Workers are working on lovely displays of all the Vintage Christmas

Fun New stuff is mixed in

Crafters are briniging in their home-made items

We are all ready for you to come and enjoy some early Christmas Cheer

Sales Starts Thursday at 4:00 pm

And goes through till Saturday

You can find out more from Jodi's blog here




4 comments:

Jodi said...

I think I'll go!!! Ha! Thanks! JM

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Looks awesome !! I want to go !
xoxo
Lori

Unknown said...

OOhhhhh!! I so want the lockers and post office boxes. Looks lovely!

Six divided by two..... said...

I love the lockers- how awesome!! I love your blog and am now a follower.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin