Friday, August 19, 2011

They are here!!!!!

Locals near Tyler, can pick up a copy at Our Little Corner in Noonday.
Locals near Athens can pick up a copy at Winnie & Tulula's in the Square Downtown Athens.
See left side bar for directions to both places.
I've also got a box in my car so you can feel free to flag me down. :)

By Mail: Update All copies have been mailed as of Monday.
If you receive your magazine and there is any problem, please contact me directly at my email and we'll work it out. Email address is on right sidebar.
If you do not receive your magazine (s) within a week, contact me so I can track it, or you can track it, if you were sent a tracking number by the USPS.

There are bound to be some issues since we are shipping out so many at one time, with lots of variations to the orders. Some wanted 2 or 3 copies. Some wanted a copy of each issue etc. Please be patient with us if I've made any mistakes. I assure you we'll sort it out together.



Woo Hoo, It looks great, can't wait to spend some quality time with it.

Margo

3 comments:

maryboys said...

very exciting - can't wait to get them:) however - don't be too hard on yourself in getting them out!!! i think you mentioned previously that you'd even give up some sleep to get this done?!? life is too short - you must sleep:)

mary

Tricia @ Vintage No. 35 said...

I am so looking forward to it!

Diane in the Valley said...

You got me at "There Here!" Had to order! Thanks

Blog Widget by LinkWithin