Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and getting ready for Black Friday


As is the usual plan, Winnie & Tulula's is planning their big Christmas Open House for Friday. Since working tomorrow is out of the question, I headed up there today to fluff my spaces.
I wasn't the only one as you can see, there was lots of fluffing going on.

I wanted to show you a few things that I brought in. My philosophy of Christmas decorating is to "simply add glass balls in and around everything". Here's a close up of one of those great candy store displays I recently found, filled with, you guessed it...Glass balls. The other one is in my work room. I'll show you what I did with it in another post
I've got a couple of etched mirrors. They are hard to photograph but I think I got 2 good shots.
I really enjoy making these for the Holidays.
If you want to see more you'll have to come to the sale. Hope over to their blog for more info. Have a great Turkey day.

2 comments:

Gracie's Cottage said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Margo!
Wow - that candy store display is amazing...don't think I've ever seen one like it "in the flesh".

Jan

time worn interiors said...

Oh Margo! I love that display holder with the glass jars and rusted lids. Is that for sale? I love it!

Happy Thanksgiving!

tot

Blog Widget by LinkWithin