Thursday, November 17, 2011

One week of junking along with Margo-Thursday

Bored yet??? Today was another Estate sale morning. There was only one new one so I stopped by. First I hit the shed where I found a few treasures, then inside. One room was fully of Christmas, but nothing old. One room was full of vintage hats. If I were into vintage hats, I'd have been in heaven.

After I made my purchases, I headed to work, which in this case, was just around the corner. Shipped some magazines, and some product, did my "real job" and headed home.

Stopped by a fellow seller's place to pick up some of her treasures for Etsy.

Finished up a Holiday project that I'll show you next week.

After dinner, I listed and scanned some comic books, and wrote this post. After this I will head to etsy to write up some descriptions.

Tomorrow morning, I gather some etsy sold items, and head back out there. Friday is garage sale day and "anything goes" It might be good it might be a bust, stay tuned. And on Saturday I'll show you my week of finds. Lots of little small stuff, but that is what I specialize in anyway :)

Total hrs about 3 for today, It was an easy day.


2 comments:

Country Gal said...

A very busy bee you are with all your findings. Looking forward to seeing what ya get next ! Have a wonderful day !

Sueann said...

I love goi8ng out junkin' Can't wait to see what you pick up!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin