Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm so Proud, My fantastic Hubby

I just wanted to take a moment to share some images and copy from a recent local newspaper article about my Husband and our company
.

People are always asking me to explain what we do and It's not that easy.  It's all pretty technical and contrary to what the article says. Not everyone knows what a synthesizers is.

I was not there when they came out to take these photos and interview Roger, but I've been hearing about it, and we were wondering when the article would come out.  The paper decided to make it a feature in the technology section and it appeared on Sunday Jan 12.  It was a great article full of fabulous photos of our shop and staff.

 These folks make it all happen. I just keep track of it all and get it shipped out. 
I tell people when they ask what I do? "anything that has to do with paperwork, forms, dollars and customer service, not related to the technical issues".
But lots of people simply do not understand my day job, so if you are interested this article explains it all. Click photos for larger versions if you are so inclined.  :)  I'm so proud of my dear Hubby that he could take a hobby and turn it into a good living and provide jobs for others as well.  








2 comments:

Jill said...

That is really interesting. Congrats to all of you on the feature.

Diane in the Valley said...

Nice Article, you must be very proud!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin