Stay Connected With More Frequent Posts On:

Instagram

Friday, April 27, 2007

Getting Started

Ok this is my first attempt at an actual Blog. I'm setting this up so that people can respond and give me ideas and feedback. I tried doing a yahoo group, but it was a bit complicated for some. So I'll try this.

Well Today I hit a few Garage Sales, and got a junk fix. I was able to get 2 large Jesso Frames for 25 cents each. And something else that will show up as an idea of the week in a few weeks.

Take a minute to leave me a message and test this to see if it works. Check back for Daily Updates, I usually do something with Junk daily.

Margo

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Margo,
Your blog seems to be working. I added you to my favorite blog list.
I can't believe you got gesso frames for only .25cents.
Rosemary

Robolady said...

Yep, 2 of them. Any ideas what I could do with them?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin