Friday, May 25, 2007

A Few Good Things

Well GS are few and far between today, but I did pick up a few good things. I found this window table already made for just $5.00.



It was real dirty and needs a little TLC, but I think it will be a nice addition to
my Barn Sale.

I made one similar to it about 2 weeks ago. It can be seen on my "past Projects of the week" page.

I also picked up this old school desk for $2.00. I will probably leave wooden top as it is, but I'll clean up the metal parts and give them a paint job. I think it would make a nice bedside table. It's the right height and even has a place to store reading material etc.



I've been able to work on a few past GS finds. I painted and these 2 items, and am please at how they turned out.



You can see before pics by scrolling down to past posts.


I also picked up a new book at a GS for a quarter. It's called Trash to Treasure by Leisure Arts. I've passed up on this book before, but it has a few good projects in it. I'll write a review in a few weeks so check the web site for that.

Take care, and have a great holiday weekend.






1 comment:

Rosemary said...

Hi Margo,
You always find the best stuff for such little money. That window table is almost like mine.
I went to the Paris Flea Market today. Check my blog.
You are going to have the best barn sale.
Rosemary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin