Saturday, June 2, 2007

So much stuff

I was out in the barn, playing with my stuff, just to see how much I had. I set it up kinda like I would if I had a booth. I realized that I have a lot more to sell than I realized. This is a pic of the corner I did up, and this isn't even all that I have.


so I'm feeling better about the barn sale , now that I know I have enough stuff to make a decent display. There will be more, this is just a start.

I've also made some progress on my Crib/Bench. I've started painting it.


It's mostly primed but still need more coats of white. Note to self: don't ever use a jenny-lind crib as a bench again. Too many spindles.

2 comments:

Mom2fur said...

Isn't it funny how, when you really start to clean and organize, you find things you forgot you had? Looks like there will be something for everyone at your sale!
The crib bench is awesome. I've heard of this being done, but never saw one in progress.

Rosemary said...

Wow Margo,
You do have a lot of stuff. I wish I could be there.
I went to the flea market this weekend. Check my blog.
The bench is looking good.
Rosemary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin