Monday, August 20, 2007

Typewriter Key Earrings

I finally have typewriter key earrings as part of my jewelry collection.

You can see more of my Jewelry here. These earrings are only $12.00 a pair.
here



Now for my Junking story of the day.
I had an item stored at work in a space between the wall and a filing cabinet. after deciding not to use it at work, I pulled it out to bring it home for the Barn sale. As I was handling it a spider crawled from the back to the front, A Black Widow Spider!!!!! I have never accidentally run across a black widow but I have seen them. This is the first time one ever "surprised" me. Well needless to say, I was taken aback and the spider was quickly gotten rid of, but it was a "heroing" experience to say the least. Oh the perils of Junking. I have now vacuumed all unwelcome creatures from my office and an Exterminator will be called soon, and spiders will die!!!!

Enjoy your day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

EEEkkkkk! OH my...oh how I do not like spiders at ALL! Good job on not getting a spider bite! Yes, I am glad that you are calling the professionals in...lol!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Good for you!! I do not do not like spiders at all, and had to deal with one yesterday.

Rosemary said...

Margo,
Glad you didn't get bit. My husband got bit by a black widow, and it wasn't pretty.
Those bites are nasty.
Love your new earrings.
Rosemary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin