Friday, September 21, 2007

Beautiful Flowers


I rarely buy flowers, mostly because I'm so cheap. Well I decided I would get some for my Dear Grandmother's Funeral, but being cheap as I am, I purchased them ready made and will take them there myself instead of having them delivered. I found this beautiful arrangement of fall colored Roses. Aren't they beautiful. I think that she would have liked them. I know I do, and I'm glad I'll be able to enjoy them for most of the day.
And they smell wonderful.

And in case you are wondering about the High chair (see previous post), I've decided not to go back for it. I really don't need it, and It is priced a bit high for me. Thank you all for your advise and input.
Have a great weekend,
Margo

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Beautiful Margo,
I'm sure she would have loved those roses. The color is amazing.
You don't need to spend a lot on beautiful flowers.
I missed your highchair post. I just read it. I wouldn't have bought it for $45. Too much!
Try to have a good weekend!
Rosemary

TinaTx said...

Lovely roses. The advantage to not having them delivered (besides getting to enjoy then yourself for a bit) is that you know what you are getting. It is always a crap shoot when you have them delivered out of town. I found out once (six months after the fact) that some I sent through a local florist, but sent to Houston, were never delivered. Took some doing but I got my money back.

Now for cheap flowers, girlfriend you live in the rose capitol! You can get a dozen roses for two bucks on the Brookshires parking lot every day of the week! LOL

Margo said...

tinatx, Yeah but have you seen those roses?????

Blog Widget by LinkWithin