Friday, November 2, 2007

Canton Day 1

Canton Day 1 went very well. I got there around noon, and set up at Linda's booth. She was very helpful finding me a place among her treasures to display my jewelry. Then we sat there and nothing happened for awhile. Then things started to pick up. Linda sold a few conservatories, and I started to sell the Jewelry.
Here's part of my displays


These 2 sisters bought bunches,

This lovely lady bought a pin that spells LOVE

Most of what I sold, people wanted me to modify. And that was no problem to do, I'm real glad I had thought to bring my tools and extra beads etc. I realized that I needed to go over and talk to people when they were looking, let them know that I could change anything they didn't like, well almost anything. That seemed to get me many sales and I'm ready for tomorrow.
Then when I got home My package of plates from Sadie Olive had arrived.

This is her picture as I do not have time to take any right now. Arn't they just wonderful dishes. I think I may need therapy for my Letter Number fetish I've got going right now ;)
Tomorrow I'll show off what I bought at Canton, and I'm sure I'll have added to it by then:)
Have a great Weekend.
Margo

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Margo,
Congrats on the jewelry selling. I knew people would love it.
Love your new plates! Thanks for the nice comments on my Fall decor.
Have a great weekend!
Rosemary

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

The display looks really nice. I know you're pooped, but I'm glad you were selling things!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin