Sunday, December 2, 2007

Whew!!!!

Well I'm starting to recover from 3 days of selling in Canton. It was lots of fun, and very tiring. And today I've been unpacking the truck, and putting stuff back the way it should be. There was lots of visiting, which I enjoy so much, but at the end of the day I was exhausted. DH gave me a nice foot rub last night, which helped a lot. The weekend was a success for me, although I didn't sell everything, I sold bunches and am feeling energized by it.
Here is some of what I purchased while I was there.

You can see a big tobacco basket there, it is huge. And that arched window, couldn't pass that up. Also pictured are 4 ceiling tin pieces, waiting for future projects.
I also got lots of rusty metal hardware for future projects and had fun visiting with customers and other vendors and such.

On Friday and Saturday, Donna, a blog lurker, came by for a visit. She had the cutest Solder Charm bracelet on.

We spent some time asking her how it's done, and what tips she learned in the process. Thanks for coming by Donna.

And being December, of course, Santa was doing some shopping.


Have a happy Day.
Margo

5 comments:

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Margo ~
Woohoo !!! I heard you had a great weekend ! A little birdie told me ~ I missed getting to meet you and was so sad but hopefully next month ~
Lori :o)

Rosemary said...

Wow Margo!!
I'm glad you sold a lot. I love that arched window. That ladies bracelet is adorable.
Rosemary

Michelle said...

Margo, Great pictures of your weekend. Looks like fun. Michelle

Anonymous said...

We really did have a great time... didn't we Margo. I really enjoy having you .... we make a pretty good team...
HUgs
Linda

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

That is a cute bracelet; does Donna have a blog/website?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin