Sunday, January 13, 2008

For Sale

I've been real busy lately and I've added lots of stuff to my various stores.
First more items have been added to my Jewelry store, be sure to check it out here
and here


And I've made many additions to my T2T store as well here




I'm also starting to sell on ebay again and you can view those items here:
And if you don't want to click over, here are a few of the newer things I have available.


China Swag



T2T Wheel Wreath with old key and door plate



Framed Luggage Pocket



Sun Catchers



And Various Jewelry items




So if you are in the mood for something new for you or your home, and you see something you like, just drop me a note.

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Great stuff Margo!!
I'm sure it will sell quickly.
Have a great day!
Rosemary

Anonymous said...

Margo, your talent never ceases to amaze me! Seriously!!

pedalpower said...

You have been busy!! Love your wheel wreath especially!

Alice Regan said...

What an inspiration you are! You totally amaze me everytime I come for a visit.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin