Stay Connected With More Frequent Posts On:


Instagram

Find the cool junk you are looking for in my Shop.
Click any picture to start shopping

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Junk Swap, and cool stuff

I've signed up to do a junk swap on one of the groups I belong to. The "theme" for the first swap was fill a Basket-o-junk. My partner and I decided to mail ours on the same day, and they arrived the same day (yeah). I just loved opening my box and discovering all of this great junk.

What a great pile of Junk.

See those letters that spell JUNK

such fun.
Also I found this great pot (for plants) today.

I just love punctuation symbols. This will be great for my office for pens etc.
My awful day, did turn around, but partly because I decided I would not let a bad morning rule my day.
Hope you all have a great tomorrow.
Margo

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Margo,
Thanks!!
I love your stuff!! What a fun swap.
Perfect for you!!
Have a great day!
Rosemary

Vee ~ A Haven for Vee said...

Oh I like that exclamation plant pot that you're using for pens and pencils! Your "junk" swap looked like fun.

Sand Flat Farm said...

I love the corks and old buttons, Margo - Thanks for the info on the sale. I haven't looked at the paper yet. It may rain... Hopefully I'll get by there, but it'll probably be later on in the morning. I gotta be at work at 9. I'm feeling a little better thanks! Vickie

Joy said...

Now THAT looks like a cool swap!
Glad your bad day got turned around...
:)

LaurieAnna's Vintage Home said...

What a fun and clever idea......just like Christmas in March!

Love your blog Margo.....so inspiring!

LaurieAnna

TinaTx said...

Nice pile of junk!
Love that pot you are using on your desk - perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin