Thursday, April 10, 2008

Today's Estate finds

There were 2 estate sales in town today and I hit them both. The first one was Ho-hum, but the second was wonderful. This little house was FULL. I picked up a nice pink chippy metal child's high chair, a turquoise enamel bowl, and some candy molds, all of which I did not get a picture of before taking them directly to my booth. I hope to get you some pictures soon. This is what I did get a picture of.


At the same sale these pieces of old ceiling tin were just leaning against the fence, not marked, and when Inquired the price was right, so I picked them up.
I also got that old light fixture, a couple of unique ice trays, a china plate, some shoe stretchers, and an old coca cola bottle opener. I have ideas for much of it, but not the ice trays. I just couldn't pass them up because of their shape.



Have a great Friday.
Margo

7 comments:

Vee said...

What treasures you find! Those ice cube trays are amazing...have never seen anything like them. Hope that you keep them and enjoy them.

The new bracelets are charming!

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

Super finds! The ice cube trays would make great sorters (I teach preschool--this is what we call it Ü) for small objects--earrings, beads, doo-dads!

d smith kaich jones said...

Margo - I met you today at your shop & wanted to let you know how happy I am to know you (& everyone else) are right down the street. You had great stuff - I'll be back!

Debi (Smith Kaich Jones)

Simply Me Art said...

Margo Great Finds... Love those old ice trays too. The bracelets are beautiful and so Creative!

Unknown said...

Those ice cube trays form great looking ice cubes. I'd keep one and use it for its original purpose or to make Kool-aid pops for young visitors.

I love the new bracelet idea! Great other finds, too, as usual!

Anonymous said...

Margo, you crack me up that you take things straight to your booth; do you have a stash of price tags in the car? ha! I love the bracelet!

Margo said...

Debbi, Actually I have the price tags stashed in a supply drawer in my booth. Makes it easy to have it all handy there.
:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin