Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Nothing to report

Thanks to all of you who expressed concern for my little episode on Saturday. I'm happy to report that all is well and the pills are going down easier again.

I'm very busy this week getting ready for my son's graduation on Saturday. There are yards to mow, bathrooms to clean, floors to sweep...you get the picture. Not much junking to do, so I thought I'd post these great old fashion pictures. This yard print is hanging in the bathroom at the Red Shed Girl's store. I just loved it and snapped some pics of it when I was there last. Just look at those clothes.





What a hoot.
Later Margo

1 comment:

pedalpower said...

I love that you are taking pics in the bathroom...thought I was the only one who did stuff like that! lol.
I here you about the graduation...we are getting ready for dd's graduation party this saturday. Cleaning, repainting the porch. I look at each party as incentive to get a project done. Adds to the stress, but when the party's over, I love that we have another job done!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin