Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Misc Stuff

Attn Tyler Local Customers:

I am no longer at Ye old City Antique Mall. If you saw something there that you liked, just drop me a note, I probably still have it. Watch my blog for future sale dates and locations.

Don't forget that Friday is Show me your Form Day


This is a show and tell hosted by ShabbyScraps Blog. She said that she's got over 50 participants so join in and show off your form.

Upcoming Big Shows
Click the links below for more information
127 Corridor, World's Longest Yard Sale, August 7-10, 2008
Downtown Oronoco Gold Rush Days, August 15-17, 2008
Junk Bonanza, September 11-13, 2008



Here are a few simple shelf projects I've been working on for an upcoming show
These pictures are not great but here goes.
These are shelves made from a cut coffee table, I got 2 out of one table.


These are shelves made out of shutters.



These are both pretty easy projects, and the shutter shelves were a big hit at last years sale. So I made up 4 this time.
Hope you all have a great day,
Margo

6 comments:

Sarah Taylor said...

I love the coffee table shelf...very clever! Hope you're having a great day!
Sarah

Eve said...

I love the coffee table shelf too. I wish I had the one I just gave away. You are a so creative.

Anonymous said...

Hi Margo,

You keep churning out fab ideas!
p.s. feel free to use the gate idea... :)

Joy

Vanessa {Bloom Right Here!} said...

Great ideas! I'd love for you to pop on over to my blog when you get a chance and see my latest "junk decorating."

Anonymous said...

Margo,
I love your ideas! Thank you for sharing them with us. You give me inspiration to work on my own things.
Cheryl

Ki said...

Margo,

I love the shutter shelf! What a great easy project! I am yearning to get back in the shop...I'm itching to try that one out!

I need to figure out how to do as much as you do in one day!
Ki
www.junkcamp.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin