Saturday, January 31, 2009

Boy am I beat...


As mentioned in the post below, today was move in day at my new booth space at Our Little Corner

Isn't this just the cutest place

It's actually 2 buildings, I'm in the pink building, which is attached to the peach building, which is actually where my booth is. The bright yellow building is separate, but part of the same store. Clear as mud right.
I guess what I'm saying is... to get to my space, go in the pink building, follow the hall way around, and I'm the second to the last booth on the right, before you hit the wall.

Let's go inside
Well Here's my booth, after 6 hrs of work. I'm still not done, but it's a start

how much stuff can she cram into a 10x10 space???

Answer, Lots!

Still some tweeking to do

But it was time to close, and I had to leave :(
I'll be back up there tomorrow, doing more pricing and arranging etc. As you know booth's are never done, and are always a work in progress. BTW I think I may have already sold one of my bigger pieces. The lady is coming back tomorrow, and even called to see if I'd brought it in yet for her to look at tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

Where is this great place. If you live in Tyler, go to hwy 155, turn outside the loop and head towards Noonday. Shortly after you pass the firestation, look for the Chevron in the Blue house, look behind it and you'll see the store.



14 comments:

Marge of Emmas Nook and Granny said...

Great job, Margo! A 10 x 10 really does hold a lot of stuff, doesn't it! Your booth looks wonderful. You will sleep well tonight!

Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful! I want that little cupboard! it needs a home in my kitchen. Everything looks spectacular.
Lorri

Anonymous said...

Great job,Margo.you are home ,it looks great you will do well there...Sami.

julie & joe said...

It looks great!

Vee said...

You're off to a beautiful start and, yes, that store is completely charming.

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Woohoohoo! Way to go, Margaroo! What are those three round wire things hanging up on the right side?

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What a great place. I wish I lived closer so I could come and browse around! It looks wonderful!

Jen

misselaineous said...

Looks great, Margo! We know you...you will rearrange as often as you can, and add tons of goodies as you go along! Wish you best of luck...sell...sell..sell!!! *elaine*

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

It is looking good Margo--so many goodies for your shoppers to discover.

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Margo, thanks for your kindness today, it meant so much.

TinaTx said...

It looks great Margo! I need to take a day and go to Frankston and over to see your new booth before I have to leave.

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

Looks amazing!!! good luck!

Anonymous said...

Margo, the place is adorable. Love the stuff you do and it was fun meeting you last week in Malakoff. We have an award for you on our blog. You definitely fit the bill. LOL
marcie and mayron

Red Shed French Antiques and Travel said...

Lookin Good! Congratulations and Best Wishes. Hopefully I can get out that way soon. I know you will do GREAT!

Valarie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin