Stay Connected With More Frequent Posts On:

Instagram

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Junk and Lessons in Deconstruction

I'm taking a break from the office re-do blog posts to bring you some great junk.

One of my secret junk suppliers called me to come look at some of her new old stuff this week. I came home with some great old rusty items.
this old fence section, and 2 wooden crates

These 2 sections fit together, and would look great above a window..
and you can sell a sled in Texas

And I love all these old grates

And this old rusty cash register-Which brings me to the Deconstruction part.
It seems this is my week to take things apart

In the words of my wise husband, "if it can be put together it can be taken apart".
Right!

Getting to this point took an hour and half and most of my sanity, but I did get the number flags out unharmed, now for the keys, and drawer.

Speaking of deconstruction, I got my hands on this old bed spring set, and have been rescuing the springs from it, a little at a time, all week.

I go out do a row and then go back inside. It's not the easiest thing to do, but I'm getting a system down.


There are these unusually shaped springs in this bed that I am making into candle holders

I added a washer in between the tight spring area in the center (I need a bigger washer) and the candle just sits on it.

I'm hoping my customers can see the vision and will buy some springs

Springs in Spring

Off to Canton tomorrow and hopefully some great junk finds
More office re-do later.
Margo

5 comments:

Primitiques 'n Poetry said...

Good job with the candle/springs/washer idea! Good stuff, Margo! ~Mindy

The Green Pea said...

Margo,
The spring makes a great candle holder, good idea. Sandi

Jennifer said...

You are so creative! I got my scrabble tiles today.. now to find the holders..

luv2teek said...

Love the springs as candle holders!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室

Blog Widget by LinkWithin