Sunday, November 15, 2009

Groupings





For my recent booth re-do for Christmas, I've been really working on groupings. I've learned from my mentors that the impact of one or a few is far less than the impact of many.
Above you see my grouping of white milk glass vases. Usually found very inexpensively but I love the statement they make as a group with just simple greenery. Here are a few other attempts I've made at Groupings.

On the mantle are groupings of silvery shiney things. All my new Mercury glass orns are in a clear jar with a few scattered around. A group of thread spools on the left with christmas greenery in them, and groupings of old jewelry boxes and 3 angels I made. I really love how this mantle turned out.

I decided to hange these vintage ornaments from a wire strung across this frame for greater impact

And all these santa mugs were right at home in this bowl and just above it on the shelf. They almost sold out.

Well that is my attempt at display by grouping. Having fun learning along the way.


6 comments:

trash talk said...

You've learned well, grasshopper! Love the bud vases on the mirror to double the effect!
Debbie
P.S. Can't wait to see what you've got in your bag o' tricks for W&T's.

Anonymous said...

Boy do you have the Christmas stuff. It's looking good. Thanks for the kind words on our blog. Answer to your ? ... those are dryer vents above the 3 sink piece.
marcie

Its So Very Cheri said...

I love all those Santa cups--they are darling. My Grandmother used to have one like one of those in the bowl.

Cheri

Mindy said...

Great stuff, displayed nicely! Glad to hear you are selling out. Can't wait to see your magic at W&T's! ~Mindy

Anonymous said...

i love it!淡水商工,飲水機,自來水,淡水,平水,淨水器,黃金,濾水器,紫外線,水蜜桃,淨水器,水上樂園,水刀,火柴,淡水老街,水餃,拉拉山,水晶,墨水匣,情色,火車站,火車站,杜蕾斯,寫真,情色,色情小說,情色文學,情人節,一葉情,論壇,情人,愛情,愛情小說,情色,小遊戲,火車,遊戲,感情,忍者,水管,香水,淨水器,電解水,飲水機,遊戲區,博物館,多喝水,喝茶,減肥,玩樂,牛奶,喝水,忍者,多喝水,程式,超人,喝水,喝采,豆漿,喝尿,
煙火,天堂,喝醋,喝水,火鍋,平水相逢,萍水相逢,電解水,防水,水管

Unknown said...

I remember those old Santa mugs!!! So fun!
Krista

Blog Widget by LinkWithin