Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is It Christmas Yet?????




Seems like it's been Christmas for a month. I've been so busy with shows and sales. First was the sale at Our Little Corner, then last weekend at the Gresham Barn. And now the last one starting this Friday at 4pm, yes I said Friday (black Friday), at
Winnie & Tulula's.

I went to work on my space yesterday and let me tell you, this is a sale you cannot miss. You simply cannot miss it.
I don't care who is in town, or how tired you are from cooking turkey, you simply must be there.



This place is decked out like you've never seen before. So much talent in one place. Gloria has so many wonderful things in Sweet Pea's. And all the Tulula Heads are pulling out all the stops for this sale.


I can't show many pics, but here's a little to wet your whistle.
See you there, See side bar for details.

PS: I'll be posting updates on Michelle's progress as I get them.
Thank you for your prayers.

5 comments:

trash talk said...

I just hope I can wait...I am so excited!
Debbie

Andi's English Attic said...

Hope you have a great day! (Or 'days' - Thanksgiving and Friday) xx

Barbara said...

Glad things are going so good for you, hope sales are great.

Wish I could be there, but not this time.

Happy Thanksgiving.
Barbara

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

I sure wish I could come...sounds like a lot of FUN! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Blessings,
Linda

Mindy said...

Open. Open. Open. I am so excited to see what has happened since I was there Sunday. Exciting times! ~Mindy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin