Saturday, January 30, 2010

New use for Unique Item


Several years ago I ran across a unique item at Good Will.
for years I used it horizontally in my workshop, not really knowing what to do with it. See it there sitting on top of the dog crate?


recently I've cleaned it up, brought it inside and it works great in my creative space.

I use it to store paper items I use in my projects.

No more digging through an old box for just the right piece of paper,
And it's narrow enough for the limited space I have in there.

Love it.



8 comments:

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I just want to come play in your creative space someday :)!

Tammy said...

Looks like a fun place to create/work.
tammy

Debbie P. said...

Oh to have a "creative space"! (Does on top of the washer/dryer count?)

Amy Kinser said...

Great idea. I love having a moment where I realize what I can do with something that I had not thought of before.

ya~ya said...

We went to Canton this weekend & we went home thru Athens just so we could see W&T's! I luved Your booth! U r so talented! I wish U would have been there though! (The cashier lady was kind of crankeee!!!) That whole place is really kool, i hope to get back ther soon!!!

Tami said...

It always fun to use things in different ways then they may have been ment for...great idea!!!

lulu redstar said...

Great idea! Your creation-space is SOOOO clean and organized. Unlike my Lab. ugh

shirley said...

Love it! Last night I was trying to come up with something that I can store my 12x12 paper in. That is an awesome find!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin