Tuesday, January 5, 2010

White Sale at Winnie & Tulula's


Winnie & Tulula'sa white sale starts this Wednesday, Discounts throughout the store

Some of the vendors are doing a booth wide sale and others are discounting certain items

Our guest vendors are The Willow Nest…Linda & Ludmil Marcov

We are really excited to have three new vendors for the mall:

The Lucky Road..Robin McMahon

Oohs n Aahs Antiques & Complementals…Gayle Brewer

and

Terri Squyres of gardenworthy


They will both start moving in this coming week…

Come by Winnie & Tulula's this week for our January White Sale- starting Wednesday January 6


Also, Our Little Corner in Noonday is accepting applications for booth space. Click here for details.


Online Garage Sale

This was so much fun last winter, so I'm doing it again. I'm hoping to have an online Garage sale this weekend, so check back to see what I'm getting rid of. If I can get my act together;)









1 comment:

Busy Bucharoo said...

Yea! I love the on-line garage sales.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin