Saturday, February 6, 2010

Good Junk Pendants, fun with bits and pieces



You all know I love playing with bits and pieces, large or small. I've had fun with what I call my "good junk pendants" this week.

Various bits of this and that

Hang them on a ball chain (not included)

Even a pearl necklace


I've got 1 listed on etsy right now, I'll probably take the others to my various booths. I think these go great with blue jeans.

I've also been making some necklaces for my Greyhound Rescue buddies.


These are made from Greyhound bus brass tags. Not sure what the purpose of the tags was, but they are cool.

The one above is already sold.









And Lastly, I finally found another heart shaped perfume bottle and made this pendant. Bottle is 1.5" wide and 1.75" long plus length of hook. bottle is heart shaped, and (Hard to see) has a heart and star design in the glass. $18.00 to bloggers, plus shipping cost. Just Email Me if you are interested. I'll be listing it on etsy on Monday.


these projects along with my pillows have kept me busy this week.
My plans for the weekend are not so grand, TAXES!!!!!
Yuck, As a multi-business owner, this is the yearly challenge of getting it all together to get sent to the CPA.

I'm sure I'll work in something fun too. All work and no play makes Margo Grumpy.
Have a great weekend.







9 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

I love your neckless's!!! very pretty and creative. Good luck getting those tax papers together.
Daphne

ProudNana said...

e greyhound necklaces are super cute! But I have to admit that I am totally inlove with the heart perfume bottle necklace. Wonderful!!

Tami said...

How fun these are...cute!!

Jeanette said...

How lovely and so creative.

Jill said...

Those are great!

Jamie said...

Very cute! I really like the greyhound ones and that last "junk" one. Love the perfume bottle, but I am afraid that it would worry me to wear it...I'd be sure I'd break it! I am a klutz!

Barntiques said...

Living in the midwest provides the time to gather. I have been doing the same type of necklace. I have better luck with putting my junk on vases and candle holders. Never know what the customer wants. I just hope it qualifies!

Mindy said...

I see some cute goodies! Happy tax prep. ugh ~Mindy

Unknown said...

Margo, love your necklaces of course. You were one of the first people making the jewerly using good junk. I thought of you today. I went to a half price state sale. Everybody went in the house, guess were I headed? 3 full sheds full of rusted junk, heaven if you ask me. I was one of the guys, digging, tripping and celebrating every piece. I filled the back of my beautiful brand new white truck with a loot of trash, meant treasures. I was so thankful my DH was not with me. I get the looks from the people you know, they just don't get it. Have a blessed week and stop by sometime. Blessings, Marta.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin