Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Progress at The Barn



Jodi and her team have been working hard this past week to get ready for Wednesday Night's preview party at the Spring Gresham Barn Sale
Every thing is for sale at the Preview Party.

I finally got all that wicker painted, and cushions made

They got the tent all pretty-fied this past weekend.
There are lots of goodies in there

Today Jodi was busy placing lots of smalls

The display below is just beautiful


What fun with these old milk cartons and big red letters.


Bright red and blue, so fun


See you there Wednesday Night.
Gresham Texas, just outside of Tyler.
More info here


5 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, so many great things! I wish I could be there.

Vintage and Company said...

I'm sendiing folks to your site today to look at the pics! THanks!!

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

OH I'd love to be at that sale!

raggygirlvintage said...

Sounds like so much fun! I see a cute birdbath I've been looking out for.
Tracey

Simply Shelley said...

I see so much I would love to have but,I am in the process of trying to weed through to much STUFF right now....plan to have a big yard sale myself someday soon.....I hope...smile...blessings and much luck on your sales....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin