Stay Connected With More Frequent Posts On:


Find the cool junk you are looking for in my Shop.
Click any picture to start shopping

Monday, July 26, 2010

New Jewelry Item-Symbols of Our Faith

I'm so excited about this new necklace design, I call it
The Symbols of Our Faith Necklace.
3 rings hang from a larger ring, symbolizing the Trinity.
From each ring hangs broken chains, symbolizing the release from the bondage of the Law through Christ. Gal 5:1

From several chains hang different charms, each a symbol of Jesus
The Key-Acts 4:12
The Pearl of great price - Matt 13:46
The Cross - John 19: 28-30
The Heart symbolize his love for us -John 3:16
1 or 2 chains are left open for you to add any charm you like, or simply leave them as they are.

No longer available.


Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

those are beautiful! I love them! I might be placing an order! Are you bringing any to Bonanza????

Vickie said...

Those are great, Margo - you're so clever! I love them - you're right, a great witnessing tool!

Anonymous said...

I tried to email you for an order but it wouldn't go thru... so if maybe you could email me. Im interested in the one thats in the 2nd picture if it isn't already spoken for.

Mona Kay at Home said...

They are beautiful!

Margo said...

Angie, I can't get the email for you to work. I added a buy now button to the the post.
Hope that helps.

Gresham Barn Sale said...

A great idea, Margo...would be a good christmas sale item, Don't you think? Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Love my new Symbols of our Faith necklace ! super fast service. Thank you so much.
Linda H.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin