Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Pop over to http://blog.crescendoh.com/crescendoh/ today and take a peak. My friend Debi was kind enough to include me in her Guest Blogger section.
D. Smith Kaich Jones Guest Curator
I have always been a visual thinker. My mother tells a tale of the old days; she and my father would park their car in a closed-for-Sunday shopping center and I, barely able to talk, would walk from store window to store window, enchanted by the displays, the colors and shapes ...





Thanks Debi you're the best.

1 comment:

d smith kaich jones said...

Oh goodness! I was shocked to see my face on your blog!! :) I am honored that you agreed to be included - you do indeed see possibilities everywhere, and I love that. And then you take that vision a step further - you actually do something with it. I even more love that! So happy to have you along with me for the adventure!

xoxo
Debi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin