Thursday, August 5, 2010

Time for a Workspace Change

I really should know better....

This is where I blog, balance the checkbook, edit photos, list ebay, etc.

Messy huh?????

It's worked fine for many years, and it's got doors which makes it easy to tuck it all away.
But I don't... the doors are almost always open, and it's a bit cramped being in a cabinet like it is. It's also golden Oak. I must confess I have a lot of golden oak furniture in my house. I still like the golden unpainted oak, but I do long for a few painted pieces, to lighten it up.

So while flipping through a 2007 copy of an old magazine, I saw this ad.


That is all I needed to tip me over the edge. Now I am on a mission to build it (with a few robo-modifications). I've got most of the elements, I just need to get started.


Stay tuned, I can't wait.

4 comments:

Attic Rat said...

The new one looks WAY more stylish. I can't wait to see how you robo it out!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

I love that table, but there was no way I would ever pay that much. I'm excited to see how you'll do yours!

Z.J.Ascensio said...

Your inspiration for the new workspace looks great. Definitely some place I'd enjoy working at. I can't wait to see what you'll come up with! :)

Michelle said...

I have to admit that I like a bit of a mess around me while I work. I do like the new desk idea. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin