Sunday, September 12, 2010

So much to do So Little Time

It Has Been such a busy busy week. I leave on Wednesday for the Junk Bonanza, and get back Sunday evening. I've got to drop all my stuff off at the barn on Monday for the Gresham Barn Sale that starts on the following Wednesday evening. So I've been working to get stuff made and cleaned and priced, so all I have to do is load it up.

I've got lots of Burlap Pillows for the Gresham Sale


And I managed to make 3 more of the bags I talked about in the last post.


I've been bending wire for my Wire Christmas Trees. Gotta start thinking about those Christmas Sales Now.

I've also been making lots of chalk board tags, as they are selling real well on Etsy, and I have a new smaller size as well.



Organizing, buying, marking, cleaning lots of junk for the sale as well as my other booth locations. I'd show it to you but junk piled in a barn just is not that pretty ;D
The green tags mean it's going to the Barn Sale. And this is just one little corner of my barn.

So I guess I'll just keep doing more of the same, as well as getting ready to leave town and trying to keep my house and real job duties caught up as well. Whew!!! I am sooooo looking forward to my Junk Bonanza Vacation.

7 comments:

TruWhim said...

It all looks amazing! Have a wonderful and safe trip. Wish I could make it. I'll look forward to your post after you get back.
Michelle

Janelle - The Farmer's Wife said...

I agree...SO MUCH TO DO! The last few days I have been seriously trying to figure out how to quit my "real" just so I can spend more time on junk stuff AND go to more junk shows!

See you at Bonanza!!

Katie Ketelsen said...

I LOVE the burlap pillows! Well done!

Nancy @ Ella Elaine said...

You are a busy gal. Mr. Ella and I were going to Junk Bonanza, but life seemed to get in the way. Maybe next time! Have fun for me too!!

time worn interiors said...

I hope you have a great show!
Theresa

Mona Kay Gorman said...

So many of my junking friends are going to the Junk Bonanza, I am SOOO JEALOUS!!! I hope you have a great time, and that you take lots of pictures so I can live vicariously!!

Debbie Hewitt said...

ugh, why is that I'm always way far away from all these good HUGE sales that everyone goes to? :(

Blog Widget by LinkWithin