Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spotted at the Bonanza

One of the things I love about going to the Junk Bonanza every year is meeting up with friends

Me with Valerie of the Red Shed. She lives only 1 hr from me but I have to go to Minnesota to see her :) Photo courtesy of Valerie

It's so nice to be able to visit with ladies who "get it".


Me with Lynette of Cottage Elements, pic taken by Jill


Photo's were being taken everywhere I went, and I've lifted a few off of other blogs to share with you. I didn't always have my camera at the ready so I'm thankful that others were smart enough to take pics.

Me trying to take a pic with the lens cap on, (it had been a long day) Photo by Gracie's Cottage



Me with my roommate Tamara from Australia, Photo by Gracie's Cottage

Tamara and I had great fun, I think we went to every function that was going on and even some that were unplanned :)
It's always fun to have a junkin buddy.

As you can see everyone has a great time at the bonanza, so if you can adjust your schedule you should plan on being there next year.

Be sure to pop over to the bonanza blog and click on the list of bloggers who are posting pics of their treasures, inspiration and fun times. There was way too much there for one person to share, but between us all, I think we've got it covered.

Monday's post --- Bonanza Projects!!!

3 comments:

Prior said...

Love the pics of y'all...Glad you had a great time! Lezlee

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage Designs said...

Oh my goodness !! I want to go so bad !!
Awesome pictures :)

xoxo
Lori

Lanette of Cottage Elements said...

Margo, thanks for letting me hang out with you. Loved every minute of it and glad I got to know Tamarah, too. You are a fun group. Next time, we'll come to your neck of the woods!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin