Friday, December 3, 2010

Some Local Tyler Area Sales this weekend

In case you are looking for some great sales this weekend, I've got several friends having them.


Saturday Only 9-5
Off of University is my friend Alison of The Flower Girl.
She's getting out of the Antique Biz and focusing just on her Florist Business.
She's offering everything for 50% off
11391 CR 272, turn left just past the DPS off of University (where the new student housing is)
Saturday only, Will take Cash, Checks and Credit Cards.







Friday and Saturday
3 Dealers are De-stashing, Priced to sell
Corner of Barbara and Faulkner
Across from Green Acres Baptist Church




And Last but not Least!

Friends clearing out their attic
Stuff from Grandma's house
Friday & Saturday
918 Pam Dr, Off of Robert E Lee Rd, South Broadway

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Good morning Margo - these sales look interesting!!! I'm trying to de-clutter a little myself! Think I should get rid of some of my stuff so I can get some more stuff???

;)

Miss you!

time worn interiors said...

So many great sales and I live so far away! Boo Whoo! Hope they all have great sales!
Theresa
aka:TOT

Blog Widget by LinkWithin