Monday, December 27, 2010

Treasures in the Mail


I hope that everyone is recovering from the activities of the Season, and getting back to the routine of life. I for one, love the routine, the normal, the ordinary.

Today I got the best surprise, a package, all the way from Australia. From my good, new friend, Tamara. In case you don't remember, we actually roomed together at the Junk Bonanza and she got to know what kind of junk I like.

Well today I got a fun fun fun care package full of &'s and a great necklace made by Tamara.


Look at those ampersands, the large red one is going on my ampersand wall at work, and I'm sure I'll think of something fun for the small printers type ones. And I love my ozzie necklace with a real ozzie penny. Can you believe that is a penny, wow it's big. They don't use them anymore (that's a whole other story), So I guess they have these floating around and Tamara put one to very good use. Look it's got a kangaroo on it. :)

Thank you Tamara for the goodie box.

Hope everyone has a great week.

6 comments:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

That ampersand is so terrific! Congrats on the win.

Unknown said...

How cool for you! Ozzies are the best!

red.neck chic said...

You might otta watch out for me 'cause I'm drooling over the big red ampersand. LOL Margo - that's fantastic!!! Have fun and Happy New Year!

;-) robelyn

Vickie said...

Lucky YOU Margo! What a nice gift from a nice friend!

Happileerving said...

That is a great necklace. Who else will have one with a kangaroo!?

Sonja said...

That is great! We spent 22 months down under. Awsomoe country, better people.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin