Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Some Flea market Style Information

Hello all, I've been getting lots of emails about several FMS issues and I thought I'd address them here.

1) If you received a tracking # from me (not everyone did) and it says
Your item was accepted at xxx pm on February 14, 2011 in TYLER, TX 75707. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
That simply means it was picked up from my location and is on route to you. Please be patient, it will most likely be delivered in a timely manner.

2)Where can I find the magazine to purchase?
It should start showing up in stores by the end of the month. Please check your favorite magazine store regularly over the next few weeks. If you want it now, you can always order it here, see right side bar for ordering information.

3)When will subscriptions be available?
the magazine is published only twice a year at this time and subscriptions are not available.

4)I am living abroad. How can I get a copy?
As far as I know I am the only retailer offering shipping outside of the US. Please see right side bar for ordering information.

5)What will each issue cost?
$9.95 USD if purchased in a store. If purchased by mail, additional shipping fees will apply.

There are several other issues addressed on the Flea Market Style Blog.
FAQ
and
Where to Buy

Please take some time to read these information pages, you may find your question is already answered there.

1 comment:

Sueann said...

I ordered the magazine and I am so excited to receive my copy from you! Very cool!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Blog Widget by LinkWithin