Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fall issue of Flea Market Style-ready for Pre-ordering

Wow, time flies. As I get older the years, are getting shorter and shorter. According to the publisher they will be shipping out the first batch of magazines to vendors early August. That is just a month away.


If its anything like the last 2 issues, I'll have them weeks before they start showing up in stores and will be shipping them immediately. So if you want a first look you can order yours now.

Spring issue is Re-stocked and ready to ship. Taking Pre-orders for the Fall 2011 issue . I'm also offering a combo pack with one of each of the 2011 issues. I ship to all countries as well as anywhere in the US.


Please go here for more information.

1 comment:

Mona Kay Gorman said...

YAAAYY!! I can't WAIT for the fall issue...running to pre-order now!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin