Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Orla Kiely Bedding NOW at Bed Bath & Beyond

I've been stalking Bed Bath & Beyond all month, waiting for the Orla Kiely bedding. Last night it showed up on the web site, and today I hit our little store and... voila, it was there.
They didn't have the sheets which is what I was there for. There are actually 2 separate sets of OK designs coming out. The classic stem print and "Field of Flowers", seen below from the BBB web site.
Not crazy about the Field of flowers set, and did not see it in person. It was funny as I was looking at the bedding a BBB employee lady walked up to me and said "It looks like Ikea doesn't it" I just thought to myself "so much better than that". But I left without a purchase. Still not sure which items I want or can use.
Maybe just a pillow
Sorry for the poor quality photo's they were taken with my Iphone.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin