Friday, June 1, 2012

Some great finds this Week


This has been a great week for junk. First came the call from a local dealer who had to vacate her storage facility and was selling off stuff to all comers. Her prices were great and I got the fab items above and some architectural pieces below.


Last week was not so good and this roll of vintage trim was about all I came home with.

Thursday I headed to First Monday trades days and came home with these lovelies. (I see a red trend here)
And the fab find of the week were these vintage DANSK mid century enamel pots.
I'm feeling pretty good and heading back to Canton tomorrow with the hubbie to see what else we can find. Have a great weekend. Don't forget to "like" me on facebook. I'll draw a winner from all my "likes" when I reach 350.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin