Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fredericksburg tour continued... Main Drag...Shop Spotlight ...Red

Fredericksburg is a fabulous little Texas Town with German Roots. The main drag is lined with great locally owned stores with charm and character. Lots of antiques, home decor, and Oh the Food!!!!!!
This store called to me and is at one end of the main strip

Sorry for the bad photos, taken with my iphone
You can see why I was attracted to it. Mostly new and reproduction items, there are a few authentic pieces in here and some repurposes as well. I loved this antler tree.

The display pieces caught my eye and I was drooling over this old bolt display

Cardboard Wildlife for your Man Cave

I loved this red display piece filled with vintage Christmas


And this wreath definitely inspired me.

Much of their furniture had a mid century feel, which I enjoyed.
Oh La La!!!!!!
When in Fredericksburg be sure to stop into Red, for some eye candy

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin