Sunday, November 18, 2012

Large Lot of Repurposed Necklaces Available

Beat the Black Friday Rush and avoid the crowds. As I spent most of October recovering from surgery. My activity of choice was making jewelry.  Sooooooo  I have lots and lots of new pieces.

On December 8th I'll be participating in a style show at 
Winnie & Tulula's  in Athens Texas. 
I'll be doing some demonstrations, as well as bringing many of these pieces with me.  They will not be available online after this date.

But you do  not have to wait, order yours now.
 Shipping included
Email me at robolady@hotmail.com to order. 
Click photos to view descriptions and prices larger 
Most chains are 24" or longer. I can shorten if you'd like. 
 C from this lot is sold


 F from this lot is Sold

 K is no longer available

on the chunky side

Simple and affordable, I can make more if you want to order multiples.
M is no longer available

clocks clocks and more clocks
 P is sold

A bit of color

In love with lace

Lots of bobbles

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin