Monday, March 25, 2013

Old books, New Project. And an easy one too.

 I love these old Readers Digest Book Covers. I've used them for Journals, and for lifts in product photos and in my house

Or If I need to add some color to a retro display
But nobody buys my journals and I have so many of these cut off covers laying around.  
What to do?????
Answer: Clip Boards. Just add a bulldog clip and you are done. You've got a colorful and handy clipboard. Perfect size to slip into your bag for the grocery store or wherever. 
 And they are so pretty too. 
What would you do with these beauties????


6 comments:

Diane in the Valley said...

Nice and simple. Love the idea. I have quite a few hanging around too. I used the pages to make a wreath and some decorations for the librarian at school but didn't know what to do with the covers. Thanks for the inspiration. Again!

Jill said...

Cute use for the covers. I absolutely love the reader's digest covers! They are the best for adding color to an area.

Anonymous said...

Very cute..
Great projects..

Vee said...

I love simple, easy, and attractive. And I love ideas for old books.

JunkinJane said...

I lke your idea! I would cut letters out of them with a band or jig saw.

Margo said...

great idea Jane. I may have to try that.

margo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin