Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Vintage Props make Cute Photographs for Newborn, Child and Family Photographers

My Daughter In Law, Kalynne is launching a Newborn and Child Photography Business.  She loves to raid my barn for props,  and I love to let her.  Last week she had this great idea for a Watermelon Mini Session and spotted some things in my Etsy store that she liked.  


She snagged several fun items from my barn of goods, and was able to borrow a baby from a  friend, and shot these fabulous sample pics.  In the photo above you can see the metal child's chair, picnic basket and galvanized tub that she found in my stashes.

What a great idea, I love how the photos turned out and Eva (the model) is a perfect little angel, and always happy to pose for Kalynne.  You can see more here.

I've added a "photo prop" section to my etsy store with a few things that I think would work well for all you photogs out there.  I love seeing my goods used in such a fun way.

Great Job Kalynne!!!!!

1 comment:

vindiebaby said...

Lovely stuff you have in your shop :)


www.vindiebaby.com
Vintage Inspired Girls

Blog Widget by LinkWithin