Saturday, April 12, 2014

Mad Men Premier and Let's play Where's Margo's Pillow

Late last ast year I received this note with an Etsy sale,. 
Hi, I work on a TV show need this item ASAP. I was wondering when I could expect them to ship? 

.
Of course I inquired as to which show and was thrilled to find out it was Mad Men.  I am a huge fan and am really excited about this last season, but even more so to see if my pillow actually makes it into a set.

Season Premiere is Sunday 10/9c

 So here's the game.

 I don't know which show or if at all, but watch to see if you can spot this fun Orange and Yellow Pillow. Based on my research, it should be episode by episode 5. If you see it, let me know. I'll be watching too, but sometimes the shots are so fast things are easy to miss.

  Let the hunting begin.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin