Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Great new Magazine

After finishing up my Grocery shopping this morning, I began to browse the Magazines. As I subscribe to most of the ones I want I really didn't expect to find anything new. But there it was,
A special issue of BHG, 100 ideas Flea market style.


Inside I found many ideas I've seen before, but lots of ideas I had not yet seen. They've gathered up Flea Market ideas from their many magazines from the past and put them all together in this one issue. If you can, pick it up, it's a good resource.

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Margo,
I picked that same magazine up on Friday night. I really like it.
We are so much alike.
Rosemary

Margo said...

I could have told you that. Where do you live again? I forgot. We really should meet up sometime.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin