Thursday, September 27, 2007

Canton News!!!!




Ki and Sue will be at First Monday this weekend, Whoo Hoo!!!!!
I'll be going tomorrow to meet them, hopefully without the crowds. They will officially be there on Saturday. According to their web site they "will be there all day on Saturday the 29th giving brief presentations during the day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon." Hope you can make it. If you are going to be there tomorrow, I'll be stopping by their booth at around 1:00, I'll be in a RoboJunker T-shirt so find me. I'll also be going by the booth where Tina (cherry hill cottage) will be working to say hi to her. See you there.

3 comments:

Linda said...

You lucky lady, getting to go to Canton...was there once and found lots of treasures. Have fun.
Linda

TinaTx said...

Hope it isn't as hot as it was today! I went with a couple of friends so I just kind of followed them around - I didn't know where I was half the time. I have no natural sense of direction! LOL I missed the both where Tina (CHC) was working. I haven't posted to my blog in a couple of days, but I will tomorrow. I have read the comments - and yes, that is Fiesta you spot holding the cookies! It's not vintage - that plate actually came from the Dish Barn in Canton. They are the perfect size - love 'em.
And, hey, I'm all for that chocolate date whenever you are. I don't think I have anything scheduled for next Thursday. You?

Rosemary said...

Hi Margo,
You are so lucky that you can go to these things. I am living through you since I am so far away.
Have fun!
Rosemary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin