Thursday, May 15, 2008

Good Junk

Every so often I run across so good a deal I can't pass it up. It doesn't matter if I don't have a place for it or not. That is the story behind this piece.

The Gals who run the Gresham Barn sale had a Garage Sale. And were selling off some stuff they've had for awhile, at a discount. When I saw this I just had to have it. DH Gave me that look, but lovingly helped me pick it up. For now it's on my porch.

On Another note:
The family and I just got back from a funeral, and I was able to get some pics of my crew all dressed up. That doesn't happen often so I thought I'd share.



That other good lookin fella is a Brother in law.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure have some good looking men living with you..... hehe.. It must be great....
Love the church bench on the porch...
Hugs
Linda

Simply Me Art said...

What a Fantastic Find! I Love them, My husband would have given me the look too. You and your Guys are looking mighty fine also... Jamie

Vickie said...

Margo - good looking crew!!! All spiffed up - of course, I like the goofy pic best!

We need to get together soon when you get a break - have a good junking weekend! Vickie

Rosemary said...

Great find Margo!!
All of the boys look great!!
Have a great weekend!
Rosemary

Blog Widget by LinkWithin