Monday, October 13, 2008

Getting ready for the Gresham Barn Sale




The Gresham Barn sale starts Wednesday evening, but drop off day was on Saturday. I've been busy pricing, cleaning and organizing my stuff to take to the sale. These were a hit at my sale 2 weeks ago. I made and sold 2 and could have sold many more.

So I made some more. I saw this idea at the Junk Bonanza. It's a pretty easy project, and a great way to get rid of those old game boards.
I also sold out of these.


These little Faucet Chandie are hard to photograph. I've made 6 for the Gresham sale.

If you live in East Texas, don't miss it.

These Gal's put on a great show.




I was able to snap a few pics on drop-off day. And this is only a small amount of what you'll see.









See you there
Margo

9 comments:

Vee said...

Yup, there are times when I wish that I lived in Texas. :D

Good luck with the sale!

Anonymous said...

oh wow Margo, this looks like Disneyland! Wish I was closer!
You will do well. Love those gameboards, what a great idea!

: Jan

Simply Me Art said...

Ughh, shrugging.. I so wish I lived near you.. as always,

Unknown said...

Margo, is your Yahoo email addy working properly? I've sent you a couple emails that came back (after a couple weeks).
Hugs,
Sher

Becky@Beyond The Picket Fence said...

I love these game board coat hooks! Thanks for sharing so many great pictures.

TinaTx said...

Oh I hope I have time to swing by! Looks like some great stuff!

That Girl Ang said...

I wish you all the best! Those are some great chandies!

Thanks for the inspiration... Lord knows I have too many vintage game boards! I was going to ebay them in bulk! Now maybe I will make something with them...

Marge of Emmas Nook and Granny said...

Margo, I hope you have a great barn sale this weekend! I'm headed to the Buffalo area (woo-hoo!) to participate in the barn sale at Red Barn MN. Did you meet Kari at the Junk Bonanza? Her booth was close to ours. She builds furniture and she also had the big wood pumpkins made from telephone poles and fence posts. Should be a lot of fun!

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Love the faucet chandies!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin