Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A fun new Bottle Project


I got inspired the other night and decided to do something different with my bottles.
This project is really easy, and requires NO SOLDERING.

I went crazy embellishing these old spice bottles. I added wire hangers, so they could be ornaments if you wanted. Or just hang them from a door knob

The one with the rose has the definition of Love as well as the letters LOVE inside.
The boquet on the right has the definition of Mother and is filled with buttons, and the one on the left has the definition of Assistant.


This one has an old tin type inside and the definition of moustache on bottle. I call it Uncle Charlie's Mustache.
These were so fun and easy to make, going in my booth today.
Margo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are precious! As usual I'm awed by your creations.

Anonymous said...

How many times have I passed up those spice bottles at the thrift store?? Not any more! They look great!

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

We must be on the same wave length..I soldered on bottles last night..you glued..lol..

Vee said...

Those are so cool, Margo! Makes me want to go on a bottle search.

Mindy said...

You are such a project person! Always creating and moving. I like these a lot! ~Mindy

Missy said...

These are great. I really love the photos in them!

Barntiques said...

I love filling the glass bottles and the ephemera too. I have never seen the definition on it. Super idea!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin