Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekend Garage Sale


If It's the Weekend, It's time for
another Blog Garage Sale


If you see something you like email me and include your zip code. Just click the link "email me" and I'll work out the details with you. I prefer Paypal, but will accept Money Orders.
I will answer all emails in the order they are received. Enjoy shopping.
I will happily combine shipping to save you money.

Regarding shipping: I'm using my rate code system. See chart at the bottom for shipping rates. Rates apply to US addresses within the 48 states.
Will ship internationally

This week everything is metal-here we go

old heavy iron floor lamp base and also the socket section of the lamp. Sold as is. Base measures 11" dia. $9.00 plus shipping rate code 3


ot of misc door hardware. Included 2 knob sets, one brass the other (black) ceramic I think. the black one has remnants of red paint. Also included is an old locking mechanism. $8 shipping rate code 3


lot of misc door hardware. Included are a lock set with the name Fraim on the knob, measures, 3.5 x 2.5 could use some lubricant. $9.00 shipping rate code 2
A rusty pulley, also could use some lubricant and 2 old hinge pins.


Pair of ornate hinges, I believe them to be old, and removed from an old door. One side of each has remnants of paint. They each have an ornate raised relief pattern on them. They are 3.5" long and each set is 3" wide.
$12.00, shipping rate code 2




Large Metal springs $5 ea (Only 2 left) shipping rate code 3

Shoe Stretcher, $1 Shipping rate code 2


Metal pieces from candelabras $1.50 ea shipping code 2, they are about
4" wide


Metal bug ornaments, both for $3 shipping $1.50


rusty Springs, $4 shipping $4


Rusty old lock sets, all of these for $4, shipping rate code 3




Metal hanging rings, I think these are for flower pots, not sure how they work. All 3 for $10 Shipping rate code 3-
Sold




Smaller white rings, each with a different hook, all for $9 Shipping code 3


These are similar to the rings I used to make this.




Ornamental piece from a singer sewing machine $3, shipping $3


Metal Bells, 2 different sizes on a leather string. Both for $5
Shipping code 2 or first class mail for less



If you missed a past sale, or want to see what is still available, you can view those items here
Garage Sale and Flea Market
on my web site.


Be sure to check out Cammie's and This N That and Monkeybox for more sales.



Shipping Rate codes: The post office has raised it's rates substantially on packages. I will use either USPS or UPS depending on which is cheaper. On larger breakable items I always use UPS.
Rates are generally as follows, Rate codes are numbered.
1)Small paper or cloth items, can usually be sent in an envelope and will be, $3 or less to ship

2)Larger items, that will fit in a flat rate USPS box ( 8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8) will be $5.50 to ship.

3)Large or heavy items will be around $8-$12 to ship, depending on size, destination and weight.

4)Books can be sent via Media mail for between $3-$4.
I try to keep it all as inexpensive as possible.


1 comment:

Tina(Taken over by her daughter, Nicole) said...

That first batch of pot holders, would hold them on a top railing (flat)out away from the railing, like an arm..that's my guess, anyway..Good luck with your Sale ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin