Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are you ready for Valentines Day?


When your honey asks what you want for Valentines day this year, I've got the perfect answer.

Tell him you want a trip to either Winnie & Tulula's in Athens Texas, or Our Little Corner in Noonday Texas. And that when you get there you'll tell him what you want ;)

Both places are loaded up with lots of fun goodies to make your Valentines Day Sweet, and it won't add a single pound
(Unless you get the gourmet foods that are available).


Winnie & Tulula's Features unique handbags, Bedding and Pillows, Candles, Jewelry and the most unique collection of vintage home decor under 1 roof.
A trip to WT is an experience worth having and of course you'll need to pick up a souvenir.




Our Little Corner is loaded with gift items, both old and new. Handbags, Jewelry, Handmade soaps and gourmet foods, Candles, and lots and lots of collectibles and home furnishings. While you are there, Make an afternoon of it and get some home cookin over at the Blue Store.


You have no excuse not to have a great Valentine's day.

Pop over to Small Town Girl's Blog and see the goodies she won from my last give-away.
Watch for another give away real soon.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually don't decorate for valentines day but this post encouraged me to put a few things out. Thanks for the inspiration!

Caroline said...

This summer my husband and I are planning a trip to Texas with our kids. We are from Canada. We will be spending July in Kingsville visiting my SIL and her family. Are you anywhere near there? I definitely plan on taking in some day trips.

Tina said...

Wish I was closer, I'd love to see this all in person
T

Blog Widget by LinkWithin