Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Place to be Wednesday Night-Gresham Barn Sale


Updated info added to the bottom of this post

There is no better place to be tonight than the Gresham Barn Sale.
Preview party starts at 5:00

Here are few pictures to tease you, remember these were taken during set up
It will be Beau-ti-ful when you arrive tonight.



Isn't his a beautiful garden table
I


Home made soaps, great for Mother's day


Love the white this Spring

The Gresham Barn Sale Blog is having a contest, go to their site for more info
And...


This year, Jodi's daughter is getting started as the little entrepreneur with her very first lemonade stand , so come thirsty! Janie's cake served until their gone! Cookies from Cookiecrumbsyum, Jodi's sweet aunt's book for sale with her available to autograph it, soaps and candles from Essentially Naked, Margo's type letter pendants and TONS of other great treasures!

3 comments:

raggygirlvintage said...

Looks wonderful, have fun!!
Tracey

red.neck chic said...

I am so kicking myself for not being there!!! I loved your photos yesterday - and again today!!!

;-) robelyn

me and alice said...

Hello Margo!
Found your beautiful blog in the flea market style magazine...
I was recently in the US on vacation, again... Went to my favourite fleamarkets in Florida and another one in New York!
Wish I could have visit this one....
Susanne from Sweden xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin